Change of name

Apply to the Health Insurance Society if the name of the insured person or a dependent has changed or you want to add a new family member as a dependent due to marriage or other reason.

Change of name

Required documents:

"Notification of Name Change (Correction) of Insured Person"
"Notification of Name Change (Correction) of Insured Person"

Example of completed form

[Documents to attach]

  • Health insurance card
  • Official documents that prove the change (examples: Certificate of Residence, copy of driver's license copy, etc.)
Deadline: Immediately after the name change
Applies to: Insured persons and dependents whose names have changed
Address inquiries and Submit to: The person in charge of social insurance administration at your company (If you are voluntarily and continuously insured, please inquire with the Health Insurance Society instead.)


  • Even if only the insured person's name will be changed, not the names of dependents, please submit the insurance cards of any dependents as well.